Re: BE Iris Blue Color

Subject: Re: BE Iris Blue Color
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:37:43 -0600 jAS3cwNl005487
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ben,

        I started the same thing last year when I got my Bugeye.  since it
was needing a paint job and everything would be out , why not do it
up right.  Well, at present it's not concours but it has nice touches
that make it a better driver: Datsun tranny conversion, front discs,
among others.. hmm.. it starts and drives and hasn't left me stranded
in any of the 100 or so miles I've put on it..  (Hey, I'm a SAAb guy
with 20 cars so none of 'em get many miles..) but it's not concours.
It's close and it's in a state where it could be returned to that
state if needed.

        put in a Datsun tranny and be VERY happy with the shifting, put on
some disc brakes so that it will stop. If you're gonna drive it in
the rain get a hardtop.  If not, enjoy it,  because they are fun if
not a little unnerving in traffic.. ;-)

Lester

.. and if you are new to the list, you have to cut off all of the
stuff that says "Your mail not reaching the list?" all the way to the
end for your mail to make it to the list..

Willy, which wood steering wheel?  I've got this Moto Lita sitting
here I just haven't convinced myself to put it on..

On Nov 27, 2005, at 8:49 PM, William Thompson wrote