Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:09:17 -0600
I'd vote for a summer SOS.  We need projects, though.  Somebody must have
something to work on.

But I'd prefer the cold, icy, slippery go-cart track.  ;-)))

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."