Fw: Need throttle cable bracket - 76 Midget

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Need throttle cable bracket - 76 Midget
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:35:07 -0600
From "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg at MGAguru.com>
To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:28 PM
Subject: Need throttle cable bracket - 76 Midget

This is a plea for a non-net friend.  He needs an original type
throttle cable bracket for a 1976 MG Midget 1500 with original intake
manifold and carburetor (water choke type).

He is in Westmont, Illinois.  You can contact him directly at:
     Ralph Solomon
   630-968-0327 (home)
   815-260-2831 (cell)
Or you can e-mail me and I will relay the information.

I'm not a member of the spridgets list.  It might be nice is a
spridgets list member could post the message there.

Thanks,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com