Re: Tequila

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tequila
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:25:16 -0800
On Nov 28, 2005, at 8:42 PM, Larry & Sandi Miller wrote:

> I've got a bottle of Don Abraham Tequila that says"Freeze Before
> Drinking". Probably pretty hard to freeze tequila(38% Alc. Vol.) so
> does anybody know the idea behind this?

Just ask my brother who is an ex- booze pusher.  He says that you put
it in the freezer before drinking in order to make the  drink
smoother or put another way it reduces the harshness.  According to
him there are a number of spirits that should be done this way for
the same reason.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor, in boxes)