Re: Any Spanish Speakers on the list

To: RBHouston@aol.com, millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any Spanish Speakers on the list
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:51:18 EST
In a message dated 11/29/2005 8:52:29 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

I need  a  translation of the following: "soy mandilon pero   cabron"

OK, according to one of my customer service reps, Mandilon means "a  man
dominated by his wife"....actually she said "PW'd"

So if your friend is a PW'd old goat (idiot, bastard, no literal direct
translation, just insulting) then the T shirt will be just fine.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!