RE: Speaking of Movies

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speaking of Movies
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:15:21 -0800 (PST)
--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
wrote:
> In all my nearly 50 years, I've never had a decent
> shop to work in.

I gotta add, the go cart track is the cherry on the
sundae.  It is just RIGHT.  A friend of mine recently
commented on how my face glazes over when I talk about
racing, more than usual, even (those of you who race,
ya know when you leave the false grid for the pace lap
and the grid worker points you into your position as
you're rolling out onto the track, left side, right
side, etc.?  I can't think of that without getting
goosebumps).  My wife commented that she remembers the
first time I donated blood, and was timing people to
see if I could give a pint faster.

Ron Soave

"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our
imports come from overseas." - George W. Bush, Beaverton, Ore., Sep. 25, 2000