Re: SOS '05 wrap up

To: Jacques Le Clainche <hobbycars@cox.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:48:57 -0700
Jacques,

Er...
I just happen to have a complete street 1275 with ribcase
sitting on the floor of my shop, as well as a vintage racing
bugeye with a blown motor....
Might that suggest anything?  I would have to check
compressions, etc., but as far as I know the 1275 is in good
condition.
Regards,
Bill
Slightly Classics