Cap'n Bob and driving distances

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cap'n Bob and driving distances
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 17:46:12 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
So, I'm reading a version of the Spridget Clymer manual I got with the new
car. In it, is a reprint of a magazine article, written by Ocee Ritch. The
story is that he and another journalist taking one of the Works Sebring
Sprites, and one of the Works MGA coupes, starting the day after they
competed in the 12 hour race, across the country from FL to CA.

Their preparation consisted of a new set of fuel pump points in the Sprite,
oil changes, and replacing the spark plugs. Off they went, across country.
Successfully.

Real men. Real cars. No worries.

If they were wearin' panties, they weren't tellin' anybody.