RE: signing off for awhile

To: "Dbcooper292@aol.com" <Dbcooper292@aol.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: signing off for awhile
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:15:51 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
a lousy 75 emails a day and yer taking a vacation?  geez i guess the
200-300 / day i get here are too much to handle?  hmmm.  and i was
considering subscribing to an aditional list.....
specific help?  how about sticking around and sharing stories about
enjoyable days going for drives down military highway?  or cruising over to
the aberdeen barn for dinner or possibly greenbriar mall shopping?

chuck.