RE: Project progress

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[18B8F990:01C60005] jBDGoxV8030246
Subject: RE: Project progress
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:48:48 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello,

> I tried that with the horible freight tools but they all broke trying
> unwrap them. That is one company I totally gave up on unless it has no

> moving parts, you can't plug it in, and it is not used in anyway on a
> fastener.
> So yeah, their magnetic tray is great.

I have their band saw and am happy with it. I also have a compressor and
air tools that are performing flawlessly.
Their 3.5g part washer has been working 24/7 for the last 2 weeks
without any problems...

Ok, some of the tools are crap, but I have seen an improvement over the
last couple of years and am less and less reluctant to go shopping
there.

cyrille