Re: Freberg, Beany & Cecil (with LEC content)

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Freberg, Beany & Cecil (with LEC content)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:06:31 -0800
Cc: Peter Shull <pdx.pete@verizon.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jim...

You got it.  Just send me your address.  Lordy, between the panels and
the tapes, I have never given away so much for Christmas in my life!!!!

Buster

    Jim Johnson wrote:
    Sorry but I just had to break in.  I have been a Freberg fan since
    childhood and actually got to meet him once in London back in the
    late 60s. He was in the lobby of the newly opened Playboy Club in
    London - but that is yet another story....   ;-)

    I have looked everywhere for Green Chri$tma$!!   I would kill to get
    a copy so be damned careful around me now that I know you have it...

    WARNING!!  If you have a copy of "Original Cast" or "Omaha", your
    life will be in serious jeopardy.

    I have all the remake CD's - Of course, my favorite is "The United
    States of America". A listen to this classic sort of helps you get
    over the stupidity you see in today's world.....   "What was that?"
    "French horns".

    Cheers!!
    Jim - "You mean on top of everything else this ship is rigged?!"