Re: Non-hypothetical question

To: <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-hypothetical question
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:32:57 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all
It sounds like your mind is already made up on what you want from this car.
Just my own opinion now, is that a clean, unbutchered Mk2, mmmmmmmaybe want to
think ahead a little bit on where the value of these cars "might" be headed.
At least a pause to think that there might be good cause to consider simply
restoring it, it is opposed to modifying it. It takes a bit to get these back
to original, I don't think it happens too often, but you could find one which
has already been, mmmmm, I hate to say "ruined", but would be a better
candidate for racing, as compared to using a good stock one.
Dan