Re: Merry Christmas

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:11:55 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Dec 22, 2005, at 9:35 AM, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> The grand kids arrive tomorrow morning and we are off the mountains
> of New
> Mexico for Christmas, and then to Pennsylvania for a visit to the
> farm and
> great  grandma.  So I'll probably be facing 1000 emails or so when
> I get  back.
>
> Merry Christmas and God Bless to all my list friends.

Robert,

You and the family have a great holiday and the same for everyone on
the list.

Tomorrow I am headed out to the desert with my brother to explore
ghost towns and will be back early next week, most likely with a few
hundred emails waiting.

Happy holidays all.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)