Re: im proly a few mos late.

To: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: im proly a few mos late.
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:34:08 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Triumph Dolomite...    The somewhat wimpy
Dolomite saloon of the 50s & 60s which started out as a front
engine FWD car in a number of different varieties. I saw a lot
of the latter in England back in the 60s.

The pre-war Triumph Dolomite, however was a thing of beauty
and fairly gutsy. It won a number of races in the mountains of
Italy (The Dolomites - where else?!). I believe Donal Healey
raced one of these cars in Europe in the 30s.

http://img.prewarcar.com/prewar/cars/Triumph-1938-Dolomite-600.jpg

Cheers!!
Jim - he of the slumbering Midget in Dodge City