RE: shop lights

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: shop lights
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:20:42 -0500
Cc: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jim,
Thanks for the offer, but, I think I'll pass!  What I really need to do is
be a bit more diligent with the vacuum cleaner.  I've also resolved to buy
myself some "Scat Mats", to put on top of whichever cars I have in the shop.
That way, I'll have some quality entertainment on these long, winter
evenings, out here in the country.
Bud Osbourne