RE: Tonight's musing....Re: Cap'n Bob and driving distances

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tonight's musing....Re: Cap'n Bob and driving distances
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 23:54:36 -0800
Ron Soave wrote:

"I'll have a lot of time time
to have dead people around me in a cemetary someday.
Hey Frank, I think it's time for another really
pointless mid winter road trip.    "

Makes me think of Wierd Al Yankovich's song "I'll be Mellow when I'm Dead."

"I'll have plenty of time to be laid back when I'm laid out on a slab...."
Is that on anyone's spridget driving music list?

Hal

'60 FROG AYE, oil burner, driven every chance I get.  Why do people think it
would be cold driving when the temps are in the 40s?