Re: my next car...

To: KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my next car...
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:01:58 GMT jB5N2E7b023101
Moose, Murphy, Hoss...doesn't matter, Kate.

You can rarely fool an animal. They seem to know right off the bat whether you
like them or not. I don't know how they "know" this, but they do....and I love
'em all. :)

My dad used to own a newspaper delivery
biz. Like my two brothers, worked off of his
trucks after school, during summers, etc.

After attending to business and before the
truck came by to pick me up for the next
"sequence" I'd be out there playing with the "vicious" dogs along my route that
no one else ('cept my younger bro') would have anything to do with.

Labs, red-setters, St. Bernards, collies and
two HUGE Great Danes at Soundbeach Point in Greenwich.... both taller than I
was, for sure. They'd get up on their hind legs and simply "lean" on
you...knocked me down more than once....then they "mock attack" you.....just
GREAT dogs. :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog