Re: Cap'n Bob and driving distances

To: Charley Braum <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Cap'n Bob and driving distances
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:04:10 -0600
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On 12/6/05, Charley Braum <cbaustin@verizon.net> wrote:

>     Hey - lets not put the 'bad-mouth' on towns in the Pittsburgh area!
>
>     In addition to Beaver Valley we have; Beaver Falls, New Beaver and Big
> Beaver; Turtle Creek, Squirrel Hill, Fox Chapel and Leechburg.
>
>     Also Wampum and Mars. Then go to Lover and head east and you'll
> eventually
> get to Mount Union, Bird-in-Hand and Intercourse.

In the interest of complete disclosure Charley, I feel it necessary to point
out the if one departs Intercourse northward a few miles on the New Holland
Rd., turns right on East Main in New Holland and travelas about a mile
you will find that your 4 or 5 mile drive from Intercourse has brought you
Blue Ball, PA. population about 700 souls.......

Cheers!!
Jim - he of the stationary Midget in Dodge City who still prefers Toad Lick
in Appalachia...
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget