Re: a shameless plug

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net, WCMC <wcmc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: a shameless plug
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 04:29:20 -0600
> *A reminder, I will have an empty trailer coming back from the area ,
> through Chicago and to Racine Wis. and would donate any funds directly to
> this cause, that some one wanted to pay for anything trucked for you. *
> *A Miata fits nice in the trailer, as well as spridgets!!*
>

> The "bus/train" will be leaving Dec 17th (we've updated the schedule so
> the teenage volunteers can get back to their families by Christmas)

The return trip has been filled, There is a $350.00 dollar donation going
for Christmas presents to the people on my wifes Shopping lists in Bay St.
Louis MS. Courtesy of Beat Racing.

Thanks Blake And Roy.

I still have some small room in the trailer, and a complete enclosed pickup
truck bed avaialble for transporting things.