RE: ice racing in beb in n.y.?

To: "Steve Garrett" <stevegar@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: ice racing in beb in n.y.?
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:05:06 -0500
Cc: SPRIDGETS@autox.team.net
my father ice raced in the pa. poconos on lake naomi and stillwate rwhen i
was a kid.   iremember being there, spectating watching my dad  go by lap
after lap, but that's it other than being bundled up nearly to the point of
being unable to move!
yup, i'm in the rubber on ice group too.  this may be my only chance to
samp[le that type of driving my father did.   i made a room reservation and
the clerk who took my call said something that kinda shocked me!  something
to the effect of "gee i hope the lake freezes this year"!!  that could put
a serious crimp in the festivities but also it looks to be around a 5 hour
tow and at that time of year i'm going to seriously watching weather for
the route in spite of it mostly being interstate.

chuck
btw, steve saw pictures of your car on the site last night!   i think it's
relative is in my garage!  LOL!