Valance Paint

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valance Paint
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:56:12 -0500
Hmmm...

     Bob, I could say with such archaic assembly practices, no wonder the
British motor industry crashed, but considering that was the 60s, my Midget
came out pretty good. Over all, the quality was better than my dad`s new Ford,
and I only had two warranty claims: a cold start problem and a rattling shift
lever. Of course, I maintained the MG like a raving fanatic, and it`s been
retired most of its life; but the little green rascal  outlasted the Ford by
some 30  years. It will surely outlast me as well.
    Thanks to the Japanese, the auto industry has come a long way. So why are
the GM bonds in my IRA wilting like daisies in an untimely frost?

Bert.