Re: More Paint Questions

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Paint Questions
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:55:17 -0500
The metal was not prep'd properly.  One or more of the cleaning chemicals
were not properly washed off before the undercoat was applied - or -  the
top coat and the primer are not compatible (very unlikely unless you had
two different shops involved).

I don't blame you for being sick, it will all have to come off and start again.

Best of luck,
Martyn