Re: shop lights

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'Billy Zoom'" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "'Spridgets Digest'" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net> reply-type=original
Subject: Re: shop lights
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:13:02 -0800
Hoss, played by Dan Blocker, was a character on the old TV show Bonanza.
Since Blocker has been dead since about 1972, the statement that he "amuses
himself by pulling or pushing Sprites around the shop" makes me think that
someone should get in touch a publicist or producer or something. This has
gotta be bigger than the Virgin Mary-in-a-grilled-cheese-sandwich" thing
that got so much news a few months ago.