No Longer: shop lights

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: No Longer: shop lights
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:59:29 -0600
Cc: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>, Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net> jBT0wn9i006069
My onery Boa Constrictor, Lesboa, or Lesbo for short (another story,
more appropriate for Ed's Ass List) has a vengeful streak in her. I
have a limb mounted cattycorner (cat content) in the cage, about 12"
over the 18" x 18" shelf she resides on most of the time. I put the
rats on the limb, so that they cannot harm the snake, as they can't
reach them without jumping, and the snake can take the rat at their
leisure. Lesbo likes to wait until the males turn their back on her,
and she bites them on the testicles and squeezes them to death, with
her teeth buried in their balls. Oh the screams a rat will
Lucy, our Ball Python, LOVES riding in the 65 Sprite, wrapped around
the roll bar. Once time, at band camp......... Oh, I mean, Taco Bell
drive through, this cutie in a baby Blazer drives by, and sees Lucy.
She stops and says, "Can I pet your snake". Of course, I was kind and
said, "Damn Right you can pet my snake" For some odd reason, she just
drove off..........
Wimmen!!

Small LBC content.

Brad