WFO Herb visit

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, WFO Herb <froggi60@yahoo.com>
Subject: WFO Herb visit
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:00:50 -0500
For those who know him, Herb was in my city - Harrisonburg, VA
visiting his daughters over the holidays. He travelled from Grants
Pass, Oregon. Turns out my wife's family is from Oregon - small
world. We had a great visit, went to see a restoration shop that is
doing some panel fitting for me for my big healey, and of course we
inspected the Bugeye as well. No drives though, the Bug was on jack
stands after just putting the engine back in her and doing some
rewiring and reupholstery of the dash. Any way, nice chance to get
two healey guys together from the east and west coast.

Lin Rose
1959 Bugeye
1960 BT7 in restoration