Re: Lord Lucas Strikes

To: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Lord Lucas Strikes
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 18:14:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David Ambrose wrote:

> We have a short in the green circuit.
> Any suggestions are welcome at this point.

Check the fuel gauge, especially behind it where the gauge bracket
shorts out across the 2 terminals.
Also the signals are on the same circuit.
Bum signal switch or short where the hazard switch joins the signal
circuit at the radio console. Unplug the signal stalk from under the dash.
And the wipers are on that circuit. Unplug the wiper stalk from under
the dash to see if it's in the stalks.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ