Re: Rear end gear ratio

To: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear end gear ratio
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 18:48:16 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The numbers are stamped in the edge of the pumpkin.  A little wire
brushing will bring them up.  Most are 3.9 to 1, although the later ones
are 3.7 to 1 starting in August of '77.  The early pumpkin, 4.22 to 1
(up till December, 1968) will also fit for tight race courses!  You can,
of course, count the gear teeth and divide.....

Regards, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson