Gear level knob in exotic wood HTML_FONTCOLOR_RED,HTML_MESSAGE,USER_IN_W

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Gear level knob in exotic wood HTML_FONTCOLOR_RED,HTML_MESSAGE,USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=no version=2.63
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:15:20 -0800
I am having gear shift knobs made from rare and exotic African
Blackwood in the classical shape.  I unfortunately ordered too much
wood (expensive stuff) and I am left with some spares.  If you want I
can send a photo.  I may not do this again as it is a pain !!!  Cost
is US$35 plus $3 postage to USA - more if you are in some exotic land
like the UK !!!

Regards

Barrie Robinson
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII in the wings

PURVEYOR  of O-ring kits for Smith and Jaeger gauges
                         Stainless steel mesh grilles for MGBs
                         High-tech sound deadening materials
                       .........and Exotic wood gear lever knobs