Kochs steering wheel

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Woerpel's" <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Kochs steering wheel
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:02:53 -0600
Another thing that happened today is the steering wheel showed up. Had sent it
to Koch's (
http://www.kochssteeringwheels.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=2&id
product=3 ) under Dave Woerpels' recommendation, and very happy with the
results on this, and again at a competitive price. Was $175, which seems to be
the minimum for a steering wheel restoration. The wheel was in relatively
decent shape (I would describe the main problem as worn off finish on the rim,
and some slight cracking and a few scratches), so I thought the minimum should
apply, and it did. What I got back was at least "new" condition, probably even
a bit better. Good job, I recommend them.
Dan