Way, way, way off topic 2006.02.14.141106 0, __CT 0, __CTYPE_CHARSET_QUO

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Way, way, way off topic 2006.02.14.141106 0, __CT 0, __CTYPE_CHARSET_QUOTED 0, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HAS_X_MAILER 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:52:42 -0500
RANT ON!      Politics - No LBC

I feel bad that Harry Whittington was shot accidently by the Vice President
and I feel bad that Mr Wittington suffered a heart attack as a result of
the shooting, BUT is this the huge political issue that it is portrayed to
be in the news? It seems to me that this was an accident pure and simple. A
situation that had nothing to due with running the government or national
security. Perhaps if Mr Chenny had been shot, then that news would be of
political import. I really don't need to know the time line of the accident
nor do I think there was a problem that the White House did not tell anyone
about the shooting "right away."

If your wrench slips and you hurt your thumb and if you wish to tell us
about it on the list, I will feel sorry for you. I don't want to hear about
it on the National news.

Am I wrong about this??

RANT OFF

Tim Collins