SU Needle ID

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU Needle ID
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:59:00 -0600 Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:45:07 -0600
The HS2 carbs on Redd, my 948 racer, have needles inscribed 466. They are not
original, genuine SU needles, according to my Haynes SU Carburetor book. I
miked them versus V3 and AAC needles, and they look very slim - they would
seem to give a very rich mixture. Does anyone have an ID on these needles? I
Googled them, but just found a UK web site thread which couldn't ID them
either.

TIA

Bud

Whitey - 1275 Street Bugeye
Redd - 948 Race Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance