[Top] [All Lists]

Re: E-clips (again?)

To: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: E-clips (again?)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:17:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
References: <20060220.161026.1144.0.dmeadow@juno.com> <637005B9-50CB-481B-BB4B-3620790F59B3@valentinephoto.net>
User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Windows/20051201)
What are the thin springy bent washers that go behind the c-clip 
called?  They keep tension on the brake cylinder against the back plate. 

K. Valentine wrote:
> On Feb 20, 2006, at 5:10 PM, dmeadow@juno.com wrote:
>> Resend, because it didn't make the list?:
>> I'm wrestling with these friggin' e-clips on the wheel cylinders.  I
>> thought I read on the list that someone had an alternative for this?
> David,
> Go to your local hardware store (or Lowes) and buy a couple of C 
> clips.   They are easier to work with ;)  Take the wheel cylinder or 
> one of the E clips with you to match up the size.
> See the following link to see what they look like....

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>