Question... (lbc, but not Spridgets)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question... (lbc, but not Spridgets)
From: "conan" <conan@intrex.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:59:38 -0500
  Probably get the best answer from my friends in Great Britain, Canada or
Australia...

  Is there an equivalent of Vizard's A-series engine tuning manual for the Ford
Anglia 105E?  (Or any of the Kent engines?)
  How 'bout an equivalent of Daniel Stapleton's overall Spridget tuning book?
  Years ago I had a small book called, "Tuning Anglias & Cortinas" but lost it
in a move (apparently).  I'd like to find another copy of that too, but was
hoping for something a bit more up-to-date.
  Thanks!
  Ed in NC
p.s. No I don't have an Anglia (my first car) but I do daydream about them. :-)
:-) :-)
p.p.s.  Or have I asked this before and forgotten..? ;-)

--
  "It followed me home, Mother.  Can I eat it?" - Ririt