Re: New Member

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Member
From: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:24:44 -0500
Well sheeeit Jim,

I grew up in the next town north of you in the no stop light (well there is
one now) town of
Newark Valley!
Living on Long Island now. My sister and stepbrothers still live the Owego
area. We go up occasionally for family reunions. Still a beautiful area.
VERY Rural to those that don't know.
I'm a bit younger that you tho, born 2 years after you graduated high
school, :-)
My Aunt raced a Bugeye at the Glen, I think she started about 1966 or 67.
Dad worked for IBM in Owego and Endicott, amongst other places.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

Welcome to the list, John. Sorry you had to meet Frank BEFORE you met
the nice people - ;-)

I actually grew up just east of you in Owego. Somebody on the Elmira
Heights HS football team broke my damned arm in my senior year (1962)
and I missed the rest of the season. It wasn't you, was it??  Used to
race a MG TD with some other guys at the Glen in 1962-65 before Uncle
Sam came calling. Still have a lot of family in upstate NY though
nobody left in Owego any more.

Cheers!!
Jim - reassembilng Midget in Dodge City
--