Grim news for Mid-Michigan - No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Grim news for Mid-Michigan - No LBC
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:22:50 -0500
The news from Mid-Michigan is grim today. Looks like most Delphi plants
will close soon. Depending on how negotiations go, the future of GM hangs
in the balance too.

So.... better pick up your AC spark plugs as these bad boys are destined to
become collectors items.

My neighbor is hanging bras in her bushes and trees tonight. I think it has
something to do with the anniversary of some women's liberation event
(evidently one that wasn't taught in school when I was young- kids need to
know these things today!). There must be 50 bras in the bushes. I don't
know the ritual to this event, but I'm going to call the fire department -
just in case!!

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite