Re: Bugeye Cooling Question

To: Kurtis <tr4driver@gmail.com>, Miniac7@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Cooling Question
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:12:46 -0800 (PST)
I had answered on Bugeye list as well...I use the vertical flow on my
streetcat, 1275, .020 over fast road cam.  It did 2 years in Florida nearly
daily commuting with no issues.  Use same on race car, probably 110 HP, no
issues at all.  Search archives for some boring dissertations on the matter
from my past life as a thermodynamicist.

Kurtis <tr4driver@gmail.com> wrote:  Howard,

The stock vertical flow radiator on my Bugeye had no problems at all keeping
my 1275 (0.030 over bored) engine cool in Arkansas. The engine is now 0.040
over bored, and so far, cooling is still not an issue. This will be its
first summer since the rebuild.