NOS free to loving owner

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: NOS free to loving owner
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:26:23 -0700
After all these years, it is time to clean up and paint my Bugeye's
wheels.  I am saddened that I have no way to store it, so that means
that I have the following NOS air availble to a good owner:

     1.  NOS air put in the spare Dunlop 520-13 Gold Seal on or before
November 9, 1959, at the Abingdon factory
     2.  NOS air put into four Michelin X radials on December 1, 1962,
at Small Car Motors in Memphis, Tennessee

Although I will give this NOS air away free of charge, I cannot ship
it.  Whoever wishes it must take delivery within 30 days in Anaheim,
California.  Free lodging will be provided while the transfer takes
place.  In case of multiple requests, I reserve the right to provide
this NOS air in its entirety to one person, or give it away in
increments of one tire-full to many.

Buster Evans