Re: 2 effing cool

To: Ed <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 2 effing cool
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:02:59 -0400
Ed wrote:

> <<I have owned the both
> and I sold the one that was no fun.>>
>
> When did you have a Sports Boat, Frank??
>
> Oh wait, you HAD to sell it 'cause guineas can't swim!!!!!
>
> That and Joisey only has swamp land!!

FIPs don't know what boats are.
I never had a Healey sports boat, I have been searching for a SPRITE
boat. My last boat was a Chris Craft so don't tell me I don't know
boats. I owned my first power boat at age 9. I sunk more boats than you
will ever own! I have been chased by and lost the coast guard and the NJ
marine police somewhere in the swamps of jersey.
Keep it up Ed, they are still looking for Hoffa out here in the swamps.
Wanna see where he is? I'll show ya.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ