Re: Bugeye Group..... NOS free to loving owner

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... NOS free to loving owner
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 22:28:19 -0700
Jim Rogers wrote:

>              Therefore, if you would please release the NOS English &
>         TN air (which I am certain will not mix with the riff-raff
>         Orange County air) and turn your largest fan south towards San
>         Juan I will keep an eye open for it and re-capture here.

Jim, you gotta be kidding if you think I am going to waste perfectly
good, high-quality NOS air and push it south.  First, it would be in
direct contravention of the legally binding agreement with Leonard
Lord.  Second, at such a high altitude, there is a very good chance that
you would be incapable of capturing it all.  The remainder would
therefore drift further south over Mexico.  Do I really have to explain
why I adamantly refuse to allow this to be wasted on Mexico?

Buster Evans