Re: eBay Bugeye

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: eBay Bugeye
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:28:02 -0500
Hi Linda,

Here is the eBay item number 4622520021  The car looked good in the pictures
but the quality of work was terrible. Plus the car was un-driveable.  Thanks
for the tip on the shipper.

Mark

Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 8:24 AM

Hi Mark,
I'm using DAS Dependable Auto Shippers http://www.dasautoshippers.com to
ship a 62 Sprite from Los Angeles to NJ. The one I went with is not enclosed
but would cost an additional $1400. I am paying $1200. They were the only
ones who had a working correctly website and can access them quickly by
phone. They were suggested through ebay.

The Bugeye you were buying on ebay was it a recent sale and do you have an
ebay number just curious. I'll be buying a Bugeye in the next year or sooner
and I look daily.
Thanks Linda