Re: Source for fiberglass body panels?

To: <SSWARIN@aol.com>, <cartman@rcn.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Source for fiberglass body panels?
From: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:15:30 -0500
<<but a lot more work will be required to get  them to your
standards.

Actuallt guys, that is the very reason I asked Greg if whereever it was he
got his had made a MOLD of his "perfect" steel bonnet!!

He said something to the effect of "...no gunning..." to which I totallt
agree.  But if you do have a perfect MOLD you can lay in the gelcoat and
then hand-lay glass (preferred).

Ed

PS:  Used to be in the Ambulance/ligh rescue business whcih utilized same in
extended roofs on vehicles HAD to paa not only your basic F.M.V.S.S. Rules
(crap) but some G.A.O. specs that where WAY more stringent!!!  BTDT.