Fog Lamp Bulb #432 Source ?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fog Lamp Bulb #432 Source ?
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:23:18 -0400
Guys,

     My messages didn`t reach the list yesterday, so here goes again: Does
anyone know where I can get bulbs for Lucas FT-10 fog lamps. Uses #432 48W.
Maybe #434 as well. It`s sort of mushroom shaped, flatter than the SFT bulb to
fit the slimmer lamp and with a larger base than that.    English made Mazda
bulbs are in there now, but I guess Lucas or others would use the same number.
I`ve tried some of the usual sources to no avail.

Thanks,

Bert Shirey
60 Bugeye/66 Midget 1098