A Little Humor For a East Coast Rainy Day.

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Little Humor For a East Coast Rainy Day.
From: "Allen Kramer" <kramer.allen@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 09:05:00 -0400
Subject: MODERN VERSION OF THE BIRDS & THE BEES

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I  born?"

The father answers: "Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out
anyway!

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a
date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.  We sneaked into a
secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had
used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine
months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:  You got Male