Re: part transport assistance

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, morris@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: part transport assistance
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:52:34 EDT
In a message dated 4/8/2006 1:30:47 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,  p
ixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

I am  wondering if there is anyone may have a trip planned from the
Seattle area to the San Francisco Bay area in the near future. I  have
a medium size part (rear quarter panel) that is slightly too  large to
send via UPS.

Cut it in two?  Offer Paul A gas $ and dinner?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."