Re: Torque Spec

To: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Torque Spec
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 11:11:15 -0400
And replace the allen head screws with real bolts. They will fit and
be easier to take off next time. (I am guessing that the 1275 uses
allen head screws like the 1500, but am not sure)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.