From Robert Duquette

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: From Robert Duquette
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:20:10 -0700 (PDT)
Robert asked me to post the following note from him.  He also indicated that he
knows how generous the list can be at times like these, but does not want
anything like that.  We'll see if there isn't something else we can do...

  ------
  From Robert, verbatim:

  Why Robert D. isnt very interested in cars at the moment:

http://www.legacy.com/CAN-Ottawa/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=17279443
  What the newspapers dont say, but the story on the street is, is that the
truck that my brother was in, did pull to the right, with its left signals on,
in anticipation of a wide left turn onto a road that was not easily visible
from the road and many did not know existed.  He was going there to do a favour
for a co-worker.  The act of signalling left, sometimes edging to the right of
the lane is considered by some ( truckers primarily ) to be a signal to pass.
Its one that I failed to acknowledge while travelling there as it seems
ludicrous to me.  The only witness to the accident is the tractor trailer
driver.  The driver of the pickup truck has head injuries and, so far at least,
has no memory of what happened.

  http://theequity.ca/te_page01.htm

  Robert D.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.