Re: what size battery?

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: what size battery?
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:10:14 -0400
The "correct" size is either a group 26 or 27 (I think the difference
is which side the terminals are on). Now when I had to get a battery
in Front Royal (Skyline Drive) I went to a little country battery
store. They did not have the correct one, but I was 300 miles from
home on a Sunday (and going the other way). So they sold me a group
51. It fits a Honda of some kind. Anyway, the battery is about an
inch narrower than the "correct" one so it fits MUCH better. The
"correct" fits tight in the space between the heater box and the
firewall.

And do follow David's suggestion about a piece of wood. And find a
tray if you can.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.