Source for Aluminum radiators, et. al.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source for Aluminum radiators, et. al.
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:35:34 -0500
Hi All, I'm looking for a source for an Alum. Radiator (preferably in
the USA) for a BN7 Mk1 big Healey.  As an alternative I'm searching for
a stock looking radiator with increased coolant capacity.  The owner of
this car prefers a new or very new looking one of the above instead of
having his old radiator recored.  The condition and appearance of the
tank is of great importance to the owner.  Any leads??  Please let me
know if you can help and many thanks !!!
Jack