Re: Kumho EcstaR700 165/80QR13

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho EcstaR700 165/80QR13
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:05:04 -0400
Pretty reasonable costs especially considering that it is coming halfway
round the planet.

The only shipper I have experience with, except for an independent that
dragged a couple of Innocenti shells up from Florida, has been Intercity
http://www.intercitylines.com/  I used them 4 times as a buyer and once
as a seller. No problems at all and costs were level over the years. I
would expect that current prices would reflect our record fuel prices
now in effect though. Deep South to New England and California to New
England were around $1,200. in 2004.

And once again, I have to say, that is a very cool pickup.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."Spike
Milligan <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/emophilips131589.html>