Couple fastener/fender questions, wiper switch also

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Couple fastener/fender questions, wiper switch also
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 00:22:51 -0500
Hi
Should, with any luck, be able to put the fenders on tomorrow. Lots of
progress yesterday and today.
On the fenders, the rear of the fender, the vertical panel that runs up next
to the cowl/scuttle, there is a hole there, but no hole in the cowl panel.
Hole in the fender even looks like it was used at some point, I suppose the
fenders could be non-original. The bolt would go in from behind the cowl,
pointing forward, hole probably above the door hinges somewhere.
Wipers work. My impression has been on the wiper and headlight switch that the
toggle up is off. On the wipers, "off" is down (which is about straight out,
not actually down), and "up" is on. I could turn the switch upside-down, but
off still wouldn't be "up" it would be level. I wonder if it were wired wrong
if it would act this way? Or incorrect switch causing it?
Blower motor and duct is on and motor works, high beam ind. works, dash light
works, interior almost done, etc.
Dan